Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cozy

We had a pretty cozy day around our house...or maybe I should say lazy :) My husband stayed home from church this morning with our three kids who are each fighting some sort of bug, or allergy or (in the case of my 6 y/o) getting some new teeth. I think that they finally got dressed around 1pm :) I did take my boys to a Birthday party this afternoon (they seemed to be feeling fine) but other than that we just hung out inside watching the Olympics and playing games. Even though it's no fun to be sick we have still managed to have a fun day together.

I made this LO the other night. It is based on a sketch by the very talented Melanie Blackburn posted over at the Daisy Bucket Designs blog and I couldn't resist playing along.

I used the adorable dot paper from the Perfect Harmony line of DBD papers (reminds me of hubba bubba) and the stripe PP is from the In The Meadow collection.

Hope you had a nice weekend!

2 comments:

MelB said...

Katie, your lo is awesome!!!! Thanks for playing along!!! You totally rocked it!

Lea L. said...

Such a sweet little layout! Great job Katie!

~lea