Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF

I am so glad it's Friday! We made it through the first week of school and I have been looking forward to the long weekend! We don't have much planned, but I intend to enjoy every minute with my family and some friends. I have a couple of cards to share tonight:
This one is up on the Daisy Bucket's blog right now. I did a little tutorial over there on paper piecing. I love the way these papers and the stamps complimented each other!
And here is one I made today during naps :) This is for the 2S4Y blog...another FUN sketch, from Laura.
Well, I'm off to relax in my favorite little spot...next to hubby on the couch...with ice cream, of course. It is the weekend, you know!

7 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the sketch Katie - colours remind me of ice cream and by the way hope you enjoy your snuggle with hubby and of course the ice cream
Love
Kath
xxxx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Gorgeous cards, katie! Love the top one, especially! :o)

Enjoy your holiday!

hugs,
Chris xx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Katie, I looked at your wonderful tutorial on the Daisy Bucket blog.. I would love to nominate you for the Inspirational Tutorial blog as well.. Would that be OK? Or is your tutorial copyrighted to Daisy Bucket?

Please drop me a line when you get a convenient moment, and let me know. Email: craftling@btinternet.com

Thank you! :o)

Chris xx

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful card Kate! I love the bold black design! Thanks for the birthday wishes:)
Laura

**Nancy** said...

Both your cards are incredible!! Those little butterflies are way too cute!

Eva said...

Your cards are gorgeous!!!

Lea L. said...

Gorgeous cards!! I especially love the lace trim on that second one...such a pretty touch! Hope you had a great weekend!

~Lea