Thursday, August 21, 2008

Less than a week to go...

I can't believe Summer is almost over! We are headed out of town this weekend for a wedding. When we get home, we'll only have three days until school starts! I hope I have done enough to prepare my little man for the cold, hard world of first grade ;) Seriously, it is hard to let go... Here is my card for sketch #63 over at Sketch This! I used some flannel fabric that I picked up at Joanne's last weekend. Also used Offray ribbon, We R Memory Keepers flower, Melissa Frances buttons, Webster's Pages PP and Daisy Bucket Designs rub ons.

And this card is based on the CPS sketch of the week. It has been so long since I have done one of their sketches...I couldn't wait to play this week, though! It was a perfect sketch to use a big square of the same flannel. On this card, I also used Daisy Bucket Designs PP and new rub ons!

I hope you have a great weekend...until next week!
Katie

3 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

What beautiful cards, Katie! Very autumnal! I love this time of year... I feel this rising sense of excitement!! ;o)

I hope you will have your camera handy for your littl'lad's first day at school? Silly question, really!! ;o)

Chris xx

Marlou McAlees said...

love these cards!!! beautiful work :)

Lea L. said...

These cards are gorgeous Katie! Is that fabric on the second one...it sure looks like it! Fabulous job on both of them!

~lea