Haha! We are having a super fun visit with Grandma and Grandpa this weekend. We even got to go for a plane ride in my Dad's little plane this afternoon! Okay, so our plane isn't quite as fast as Tom's in Top Gun, but still....we did go pretty fast ;) My boys had a blast!! Hope you are all having a great weekend, too!
Lea tagged me a few days ago and I am just getting around to playing now. If you have never heard of her (can't imagine that you haven't!!!) go check her out...she is such an inspiration and her blog is sooo much fun to browse through!
Okay, on to the game...here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.
Here are my six random things:
1. I have never been stung by a bee.
2. I am a Jane Austen addict...I have read all of her books multiple times, watched all of the movies~all versions~the BBC Pride and Prejudice is my favorite.
3. I am still a Survivor fan!
4. I LOVE to sing! My senior year in HS I was in four different choirs.
5. I can't wait for the Olympics!!
6. I am a crazy driver. I'm much safer now that I have kids...but still have my moments.
Okay, so I'm going to break the rules a little. I've seen this on a few blogs already. So, if you would like to play along and haven't already been tagged....then you are it!! I am tagging you. Please let me know if you play along, okay? I'd love to read your list!