Monday, November 24, 2008
WOW...Isn't this sketch beautifully done? This is Kazan's 14th sketch for 2 Sketches 4 You and I was just in love with this artistic sketch the minute I saw it!
Here is my take....I feel that this card is very "me"...an eclectic blend of classic and fun with a tad bit of trendy. Not sure exactly what you call that style...but that's me ;)
Supplies: Patterned papers are Jenni Bowlin, Little Yellow Bicycle and unknown scrap??, Journaling tag is Every Jot and Tittle Etsy shop, Ribbon is May Arts, Felt embellishment is American Crafts and the Rub on letters are KI Memories.
Following Kazan's example, here is my list of 5 things I am thankful for:
1. My relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. I am so thankful that He is in control and not me....His plans are always better than mine....even when I may not think so ;) He is so GOOD!!
2. My family. I love being married to my best friend, and our three children bless me daily! Oh my heart is so full :)
3. My friends. I am so very thankful for the people in my life that make me laugh, offer their support and love and challenge me to be a better person.
4. Health. This is one thing that I take for granted at times, but being healthy is a huge blessing!
5. The holidays!! I love this time of year...spending time with those I love, enjoying family traditions, shopping ;), decorating, and celebrating again the wonder of Immanuel~God with us!
That's it for me today! I probably won't be posting again until after Turkey day...so I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your families and loved ones!! Blessings to you all!
Posted by Katie at 8:15 AM