Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We're almost there....

Our family is so excited that there is exactly one week left of tax season! yay :) I am so glad that next week at this time we will be celebrating and I'll get my hubby back!

Tonight I have a few cards to share. The first one is based on Sketch This #83:


Teacher, you're awesome

Supplies: Bo Bunny PP, American Crafts chipboard thickers and rub on, Bazzill brads and May Arts ribbon.


"M" This one is based on the Card Patterns sketch for this week! I am loving this new, fun blog :)

Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms friendship stamp, SU ribbon, Autumn Leaves Chipboard and PP and American Crafts chipboard letter.

and the last little card I have is based on Laura's fabulous sketch from 2S4Y, as well as this color combo from Dawn McVey:


Forever Cherished.

PP is Doodlebug Designs, Fancy Pants pin, American Crafts ribbon, KI cardstock lace, American Crafts and Martha Stewart cardstock and Crate paper rub on.

I hope you all have a great week and a wonderful Easter!

Hugs,
Katie

19 comments:

Lisette Gibbons said...

Love your creations, Kate. The last one is my favourite. xox

~amy~ said...

such fab cards..I love them all!!!

Unknown said...

Darling cards Katie! Love the teacher one...that arrow super fun!

(-: Heidi

Janice said...

Kate your cards are so nice, soft and clean. I love them all!

~dawne said...

Katie...all 3 of these are just fabulous. I love them all.

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful card Katie! I love those hearts! Your work always makes me smile!
Laura

Lea L. said...

These cards are so beautiful Katie! I especially love how you used the heart lace paper on that last one!! Gorgeous!

~Lea

Ewonne said...

Your cards are just STUNNING!!!

Ingrid said...

Your cards are very gorgeous, Kate. I like them all, but the last one is my favorite.

~Lori Roop said...

They're all Fabulous Katie!! I just love the one with all the little hearts!

roree said...

Beautiful cards, Katie! Love them all!

Peet said...

wow, gorgeous as always, Katie. Love all three of them, great creations!!!

Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Peet

Martha said...

Beautiful cards Katie! They are all gorgeous!!!

cnelson said...

lovely cards and congrats on the pub!

Ann said...

These are all fab creations! I really love the hearts and ribbon on the last one--yummy!

Lisa said...

wow, katie. you are so talented! these cards are ... pieces of art. seriously.

Lisette Gibbons said...

Hi Kate, just wanted to let you know that we lived in Tigard in Oregon. David worked at Nike's headquarters in Beaverton, I'm sure you're familiar with it, if you brought up in Portland.

Sophie said...

I have got a little something on my blog !

Jeni Glee said...

Beautiful cards, my Friend! Congratulations on the one "out for publication!" Sorry I missed seeing it!