Wednesday, March 4, 2009

finally back...

Last week, just when I was going to post a picture of my Sketch This card, my computer "broke". Thankfully our friend was able to fix it but I had to live without my computer for a few days! Actually, it was kind of nice, though. My computer can just suck the hours away from me!

So now I'm back and I have a little catching up to do here...

love ya, baby girl for Sketch This #80:


Supplies: Basic Grey PP, Jenni Bowlin tags, AC rub on and chipboard letters.

Hey! for Sketch This #79:


Supplies: Autumn Leaves Chipboard and PP, AC CS and thicker letters, Martha Stewart glitter, Maya Road flowers and Offray ribbon.

And here's one I did for fun last night....Back 2 School:

Supplies: AC CS, Sassafras Lass PP, Offray ribbon, MM sticker number and 2 Peas goofball font.

I fell in love with that apple paper :) I always love fruit patterns!! For example, check out my new little Target find:


Isn't it cute? I love it :)

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Katie

11 comments:

MelB said...

That tray is awesome! I wish we had a Target here!

Love those cards!

Glad you are back online! We are way to hooked on this internet thing! LOL!

Lea L. said...

Katie!! I was wondering where you went...glad you got your computer fixed!

Loving all your sweet cards...my fave is that apple one..so adorable!

Glad you are back in internet land!
~Lea

Jeni Glee said...

Oh my goodness, that tray is wonderful....WOW!!!!! I adore your cards, my Friend! Welcome back!

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

These are completely fabulous Katie! Love them all!

(-: Heidi

Peet said...

Welcome back, Katie!
love that tray, and oh..these cards are Fantastic!!

Marlou McAlees said...

lovely to see you back Katie, its awful when computers pack in :( your cards are absolutely gorgeous!! and so is your cake stand ♥

~Lori Roop said...

I kept looking for new posts from you!! Glad you're back in buisness!! :)

They're all fabulous!!

Laura Davis said...

Missed you! Your cards are divine!
Laura

~amy~ said...

welcome back!!! FABulous fun cards...love your target find too :)

Heidi Smith said...

I NEED one of those tiered stands! that is just yummy!

love the cards, always ;)

Christy said...

Wow these cards are fabulous! The apple one is my fav :) Totally cute tray too....I heart Target too :)