Monday, May 11, 2009

Cricut!!

It was my Birthday recently and my awesome hubby (and kids) got me a cricut!! I am so excited and a little overwhelmed with all of the possibilities. It is so fun, though, I love it!! So, here is my first card using the Don Juan cartridge...I created the window card base with the cricut:



Super simple!

Supplies: AC PP and stickers, May Arts ribbon.

And, here are a few mini cards I made using the same supplies and also the cricut: thanks cut~also from the Don Juan cart (the only one I have right now).

(these three mini cards will be in the upcoming October CARDS publication).

Well, that's it for me...just a few minutes till my oldest will get home from school, so I'd better get ready for him :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo for you Katie!! What a fabulous gift!

Your cards are super adorable! Can't wait to see what other awesome creations you make with your new toy!

(-: Heidi

Unknown said...

Yay YOU!!!! congrats on your new toy :) your creations here are incredible, as always, can't wait to see what else you create with it!!
hugs!!
~♥~rae

~Lori Roop said...

Happy Late Birthday Katie!!
Congrats on the new cricut!! You'll love it!! Super cute creations too!

roree said...

Super cute, Katie! I know you will love having a Cricut. They are so much fun! Enjoy!

papertrails leaver said...

Happy belated birthday! Yippe on the Cricut! Love your cards!

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, I love all of these. Cricut, how awesome. I am still so undecided about it. Enjoy it!

~amy~ said...

happy belated birthday katie!!! What a fabulous gift and your cards are super!!!

Ann said...

Super cute!

Ginny Larsen said...

love the cards you've made here (and you only have one cartridge! wow!) i've just started looking through the booklets at the possibilities, and i'm almost on creative overload :D

that's so awesome we have so much in common. when i read your comment, i was like, "you're kidding, right?" sounds like you had a great bday, and i hope your year is blessed as well.

looking forward to more :)
XOXO,
ginny

Jeni Glee said...

It looks like I missed out again on seeing the cards that are "out for publication" but that is okay since I receive Cards Magazine.

Congratulations on getting your Cricut! I love mine so much and often wonder how I managed without it!

Happy Birthday! Lots of {{{HUGS}}} from me to you!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

See? Told you I'm never far away.. Have been spending some blissful time today scrolling back to last fall and catching up with your (craft) blog and your wonderful cards.

A belated happy birthday to you, and I won't mention how jealous I am of your Cricut! Envy is a sin.. envy is a sin.. envy is a ....

(sigh)

;o)

Hugs,
Chris xx

Unknown said...

hi just dropped by and read your post and found more interested on cricut, thanks for sharing your reviews.