Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i {heart} valentine's day

There is just something special about valentine's day.... It's the one holiday that makes me wish I was in 2nd grade again! I always loved sharing cards with my friends, decorating a mailbox to hold all of my special notes, and, of course, the candy!! This card, that I created for Sketch This, is one I would've loved when I was 8 ;)


I {heart} you

Supplies: Bazzill polka dot cardstock, Scenic Route PP and chipboard sentiment, red velvet ribbon and button are from my stash.

6 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is so cute Katie!! Love that sweet Hello Kitty!

♥Lea

~amy~ said...

super cute!!

Unknown said...

So, so totally adorable! I would have love this in the 2nd grade too...it would have matched my pencil set!

(-: Heidi

Kristie said...

seriously C.U.T.E.!!

Samantha said...

you make me want to buy this! but do I really need it? very cute

Heidi Smith said...

oh that is adorable! I *love* Hello Kitty. awesome use of the embossed paper too!