Friday, February 5, 2010

Sunshine on my mind

I can tell it's February because I am starting to look forward to warmer days! Last night I created these two cards with sunnier days in mind. I used Kazan's sketch for 2S4Y for this first one:

Summer
Supplies: My Mind's Eye PP, Stampin' Up Kraft paper, American Crafts CS and rub ons, May Arts ribbon and Maya Road chipboard flower.
And, this one is based on the CPS sketch for this week:

hi
Supplies: My Mind's Eye PP, American Crafts CS and thicker chipboard letters, Martha Stewart tag and May Arts ribbon.
Well, that's it for me today! Enjoy your weekend :) I am soo looking forward to sleeping in a bit tomorrow!!

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Wonderful card! That floral paper is making me wish for spring! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

Anonymous said...

This is so simple, fresh and pretty. I love it.

Anne Karin said...

Hi!
So many great cards you have made! I love the Hello Kitty cards!

Lea L. said...

These are so sweet Katie!! Love them!

♥Lea

cnelson said...

very pretty cards!!

Unknown said...

they are both beautiful - thanks for the inspiration with the paper and embellies
:) kazan