Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More thoughts of Summer

I saw the CPS sketch last night and decided to make a card. What I was planning on making and what I actually ended up with were two completely different cards altogether. I was originally going to make a heart card, but as you can see, I switched gears and ended up making another Summery card :) Maybe I will decide to make a heart card too with this sketch...we'll see.

BBQ

Supplies: American Crafts cardstock, Shabby Green Door PP, baker's twine and cardstock sticker, May Arts ribbon and Martha Stewart sticker.

Have a great Tuesday, friends! Enjoy making all those Valentines :)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

simply adorable!

papertrails leaver said...

very cute! It makes me long for summer time.

Unknown said...

So darling! I love the stitching with baker's twine!

(-: Heidi