Thursday, February 25, 2010

No...

...I really didn't make myself a card ;) I made this one for a dear friend of mine whose Birthday was Wednesday. It's kind of funny, the connection we have with people that have our name, isn't it? There is something special (at least to me) about sharing a name with someone....maybe it would be different if there were more people with my name, but I have only known a handful of Katie's in my life.


Happy Birthday Katie

Supplies: Pink Paisley and Making Memories PP, Jenni Bowlin card, Studio Calico stamp, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, American Crafts brads and glitter Thickers and Creative Imaginations trim.

I absolutely LOVED making this card with Janelle's sketch #98 for Sketch This! If you haven't already done so, please go check out all of the other designer's work too....you won't be disappointed!!

I am so excited to be heading out of town with some girls from my church for our ladies retreat in just a few hours! yay :) Hope you all have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Ginny Larsen said...

so cute! i totally know what you mean about people with the same name... not many people have my nickname, Ginny, or my real name, Virginia :D

love love love your card--great take on the sketch!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card...hope that you're having a ton of fun with your friends!